The design Charrettes are about helping small communities figure out how to fix their town centers, change it and make it better. It is a very unique program because no one else does it.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Plan NH member
We offer varied services to Real Estate Professionals. In many cases Real Estate Professionals require detailed information to allow their clients the ability to make informed real estate acquisition decisions. These services include:
- Site analysis (topography, soil analysis, wetland impact, environmental impact, zoning)
- Existing building analysis: (structural, building envelope conditions, mechanical & electrical surveys, environmental survey, budgets for intended reuse, life cycle cost analysis, overall project feasibility, and historical preservation)
- Funding options: (public/private partnering, tax credits, historical tax credits, grants, conventional financing)
In certain cases General contractors and construction managers require outsourcing help in the following areas:
- Estimating: (conceptual estimates, design/build proposals, hard bid plan and spec)
Successful projects always start with a strong leadership team. Many times a project starts with the design team. Our varied services compliment the design team in the pre-design and programming stages of a project. Our services include:
- Constructability reviews
- Material selection review
- Project life cycle costing
We serve many different types of project owners, from developers to Municipalities, to private companies – both nationally and internationally. The different types of projects include commercial and industrial (single use and multi-tenant), healthcare (nursing homes, assisted living, hospitals, clinics, and medical office buildings), elderly housing, schools, retail (big box and specialty retail), residential development, sports complexes, religious facilities, historical renovation.
Our wide range of services starts with Program Management. We act as owner's representatives and liaison in taking a project from concept through completion. We assemble the entire project team for the owner from the design team to the general contractor. We manage the entire design and construction process for the owner including project feasibility, budgeting, pro-formers, permitting, design programming, project oversight, site inspections, contract administration, change order management, payment request reviews, project close-out and commissioning.
We can be the controlling entity of a project or a part of the team.